Tuesday 4 September 2012

Across the farmers field and down into my local wood at South Stanley

Just a short loop today, up towards and across the farmer's field (don't worry no crops were damaged in the making of the video). Then followed the fields down until I came to a break in the fence and could get into the local woods (South Stanley Woods) which are actually at the bottom of where I live.





Not too many shots today as it was just a quick excursion.

This section of the trail was a lot steeper than it looks


Took a bit of concentration to get over the roots and not end up over the bars

Taking a break in the Woods





I saw this Bee on a pretty flower, went to take a shot and the bloody thing turned round so I got  a photo of it's arse!!!


A Bee's Bottom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your Comment