Saturday 10 November 2012

A short autum ride

So as you will see I haven't been up to much Blog wise. To be honest I haven't been feeling too good the last few weeks, but hey I don't want to bring you guys down with my worries and concerns.

 I thought I'd better have a blast out on my bike I mean it was last week since I'd been out for a ride. I didn't plan to go far, just thought I would checkout a little bit of woodland which is quite nearby, it's down towards a place called Hamsterley Mill. Even though I didn't really ride to far today I still had a laugh and some fun. It's good to get out, kind of takes my mind off other stuff that's going on.

 Today was pretty productive actually as I found some nice new trails and definitely think I will be paying this area another visit to do some in depth exploring. Even found a small waterfall which I have never noticed before when I've been down this way both on my bike and with wor Hinks (my pet pest lol)

 Oh and I forgot to mention next week as well as having to go to the dental hospital at Newcastle to get knocked out and have a wisdom tooth removed (BAD) I'm also starting a voluntary job. I'm very excited about this as it's a very worthwhile cause. I enjoy nothing more than being able to help out where I can and I have been invited to assist on the stroke unit at the Royal Victoria Infirmary in Newcastle(GOOD). I'm hoping it will help me gain a bit more confidence as I've been out of work for a long time now due to one thing and another and as an added bonus I may learn some new skills and gain a bit of experience.

 I took a little bit of footage on my GoPro today and also some shots on my small canon, really I didn't get too many shots, so I just fudged a small vid together...







































































GoPro Heed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your Comment