Tuesday 3 July 2012

Wasabi GoPro Charger and battery kit

So I got my new GoPro Hero2 back after sending it away for a replacement as the charging circuit wouldn't work in the camera. It looks like the replacement camera is exactly the same. It won't charge the battery through the camera when plugged in to a PC via the USB cable. After checking out various forums it seems this is a common problem with the newer GoPro Hero 2's. Well I don't want to be keep sending my camera back and forth as it means I can't get out there and shoot some videos, so my dad bought me this neat little kit. It's a stand alone battery charger with  2 spare batteries and a car charger all to fit the GoPro Hero 2......Cool..... Now I can have spare batteries ready to go and rather than charge them up in the GoPro just pop them in the Wasabi charger.....Sorted.

Wasabi charger and battery kit (got it from Amazon.co.uk)

2 comments:

  1. Have you observed about the popular GoPro HD headgear camcorders but are trapped at which one to go for? Study on to discover out all there is to know about the various GoPro designs to be able to aid your creating decisions.
    gopro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that battery charger kit your dad bought you is a more convenient way to charge your camera than plugging it to your PC. You can carry that anywhere you go, and you can recharge your battery virtually anywhere with an electric socket. And it has a spare, so you can replace your batter with a spare if it runs out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your Comment