Sunday 25 August 2024

A bit of fun...

 I had been searching for a fun private plate, for either my VW Bug or my Wee Abarth 124. I tried all sorts of combinations, however couldn't really find anything relevant that would either suit my cars or my personality.

Some plates  go for extortionate prices.

Anyhoo   whilst perusing the interwebs and trying various letter and number combinations I quite liked the fun side of this registration. See if you get it? Answer at end of blog


My dad very kindly offered to go halfies, so we called down to Utopia Plates based in Durham and I bought the registration, complete with some new 3D number plates, stickers to pop them on and I also paid for Utopia Plates to complete the DVLA transfer. It should take around 10 days to complete the transfer.














LEG OFFF



1 comment:

Ern said...

The number plates look better when you see them made up, quite a funny touch x