Sunday 18 August 2024

A Few Shots of my Abarth 124 Spider

 A real short blog, with some rather disappointing pictures of my wee Abarth 124 Spider, wearing her new 18" OZ Hyper GT HLT wheels and riding on Yellow Speed Racing Coil Overs.

Washed and polished her this morning.

Some of the shots taken with my very Old K-30 Pentax which I still think has some sort of an aperture block error, and some shots using my Nothing Phone 1.

Thinking of investing in a Google Pixel 9 Pro, as I am not a pro camera dude and prefer easy point and click with decent results.


Oh plus I am useless on this new Apple Mac at editing to Gert decent results. I used to use Snapseed and it was easy.

Anyhoo here you go the piccys...

Abarth 124 Spider

  
Abarth 124 Spider

Abarth 124 Spider

Abarth 124 Spider

Abarth 124 Spider

Abarth 124 Spider

Abarth 124 Spider

Abarth 124 Spider

Abarth 124 Spider




No comments: